I would like to give a hearty welcome to all flash fiction aficionados. Welcome to the new Flash Fiction for the Purposeful Practitioner Home Site.
Flash Fiction for the Purposeful Practitioner is a weekly writing challenge designed for both the flash fiction newbie and the more experienced writer. It is the desire of this challenge to allow writers the opportunity to clear the cobwebs from a more tedious and involved project. Becoming a part of a new and growing writer’s community might be just what the doctor ordered to rejuvenate your writing juices.
The challenge for Flash Fiction for the Purposeful Practitioner will open early Wednesday morning.
Allow the prompt to take you anywhere you want to go! (Limit your stories to 200 words.)
The Six Easy Guidelines
- A photo prompt topic is to be used as your ‘muse’. They will arrive promptly at midnight each Wednesday morning.
- Include the photo prompt and its credits with your story on your blog.
- All stories are to be crafted and honed to under 200 words in length.
- Each flash fiction piece should have a clear beginning, middle, and end. No serial stories. It is harder to stay abreast of a serial story. (Please keep content PG-13.
- Once you have your post complete, create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. If that is not an option for you, add your post’s link in the comments section.
- It is the desire of this blog to become a flourishing writing community.
- Plan a day to visit the writings of our challengers to enjoy our creations and to provide a little positive feedback.
- Thank you for your participation. I look forward to reading each of your stories.
- Please remember to check back and follow the journeys of our fellow writers. Kind comments are always appreciated.
Written for Flash Fiction for the Purposeful Practitioner: 2020: Week #11.
5 thoughts on “Flash Fiction for the Purposeful Practitioner: 2020: Week #11”
here’s mine Roger